About Me

My photo
Young at heart and I keep forgetting my age.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Raya-4 in Batu Pahat, Johor




We had Nasi himpit, Sayur Lodeh, Rendang Ayam, Sambal Telur Puyoh for breakfast ! That is a heavy breakfast ...


By 10am, we slowly drove to Parit Sulong to visit Haji Yusof, dad's friend. Uncle Yusof house has a big compound filled with fruit plant. And we also learn that the wife keep porcupine as pet - 2 of them, weighing 8 kg each !

We sat at the outside lounge area where we enjoy noon breeze hehehe...



We were served mee hoon goreng with rendang kerang and sambal seashell (I have no idea what it is called - apparently it is difficult to get in town).


We were extremely full that we had to excuse ourselves early. We reach home at 3pm and ALL took an afternoon nap.

If this eating business continues, I would be a fat porcupine too ! hehehe

No comments: