About Me

My photo
Young at heart and I keep forgetting my age.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Raya-4 in Batu Pahat, Johor - Barbeque



It is rather rare to have barbeque for Raya but Hartini (my school mate) made a kind effort to gather all of us to meet, after long lost contact.

Tini works in Singapore and manage to organise a simple event for us to meet and chat. It is held at her family house in Taman Ampuan (near Taman Pantai).

It was easier to recognise long lost friends as we already chatted via facebook !
Those who turn up was Rosma (the great connection !) and Jelly (the always bubbly). Mona and Ijum were occupied on other matters. There are guys as well, but I do not know their names .... sorry.

There were plenty of food served - Nasi goreng, Bihuun goreng, Satay, Grill sausage and Ikan bakar. I wish there were many friends that could turn up and help with the feast !

Tini - you are the LADY of the day !

No comments: