About Me

My photo
Young at heart and I keep forgetting my age.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Open Raya House - Takaful Ikhlas



16 Oct 2008


TISB organised Open Raya House at Restoran Sri Melayu at Jalan Conlay, in the heart town of KL. Though it was raining heavily, I managed to rush home and fetch my husband.

We reached there by 7 pm and the crowd was just nice. The event starts from 4 - 8 PM. Time 4 -6 pm is meant for clientele while the rest are for staffs.

I look for different dishes to taste and had nasi himpit, lemang with rendang. Rendang daging was so spicy and tender. They also serve Roti Jala with Seraya Durian. Very tasty !

As we enjoy the food, some TISB staffs drop by to for a great chat. It was really pleasant to meet old friends. TISB staffs (Che Wan, Ramjali, Sheikh, Azman, Aznan, Yushida) are humble and friendly. We exchange jokes and gossip too.

Sorry.. I had so much fun talking, I forgot to take photos. BTW, we were among to last leave the restoran hehehe....

No comments: