About Me

My photo
Young at heart and I keep forgetting my age.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

My kids first Dipping Tomato Sauce




If you eat french fried or potato fries, you would obviously dip into sauce. It could be chilly, tomato or barbecue sauce.

Since tomorrow is raya and we had not eaten McDonald for ages ! Serious, many months or so. We thought it would be nice to eat one kids meal share the 4 of us ! hehehe

This is the first time my girl and boy tasted tomato sauce. All this while, they thought it was hot despite our lengthy explanation. It was fun and relived to see them dipping fries into the sauce.

Soon the sauce finish and my girl learn how to replenish it at the sauce counter.

After we finish the kids meal, I bought Orea McFlurry ice-cream to celebrate the whole event ! hehehe

No comments: