About Me

My photo
Young at heart and I keep forgetting my age.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Cornflakes Biscuits



This is a quick biscuits to make and a quick one to finish !

All you need is cornflakes and some honey. Mix them well and pour into the papercups.






My kids love to help in the kitchen. First they loosen some papercups. Then once the mixture is ready, eagerly they put the cornflakes into the papercups. The papercups are arranged in few rows. Next I noticed they start eating cornflakes that fell out of the papercups.


Soon, some of the arranged papercups are empty. They spoon the cornflakes direct into their mouths ! hahaha




I managed to store some in air-tight container. Tomorrow or day after, Im sure my kids will ask for more cornflakes.






Kids, they are so adorable !

No comments: