About Me

My photo
Young at heart and I keep forgetting my age.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

10th Year Anniversary

My 100th post for the day is the celebration of my 10th year Wedding Anniversary.

Life is full of Ups and Downs....

What have we learn :
Allah is Great and all Mighty.
To listen and support our love ones more.
Spend more Quality time with family.

What was achieved :
2 beautiful, witty kids.
A comfortable house to live in and car to travel with.
A good, steady job to sustain lifestyle.

What we want to achieve next :
Have Allah's Blessing in our daily lifestyle.
Guide our kids to be better muslims.
Take good care of our health and well beings.

************************************************************
If you are Single, go and find your True love
If you are Married, Care for your love ones
If you are neither the above, do not worry, Allah is there for you

No comments: