About Me

My photo
Young at heart and I keep forgetting my age.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Scan Associates - reception area

I had an opportunity to visit Scan Associates office, recently.

I came early and was seated at the guest corner at the reception hall. It was a nice setting, very modern look and cosy. Big lush leather sofa with nice oval coffee tables.

Across me was a self-service pantry section complete with coffee dispenser and other drink sets. I love the pantry design, so welcoming.

Adjacent to the pantry, they have 4 sets of round tables with chairs. Later I learned, this tables are discussion table, where I had my discussion.

It was pleasant meeting both with the personnal involved and the topic discussed. A mutual understanding is reached and a solution is expected by month end.

I left the office with peace of mind and BIG SMILES ..

No comments: