About Me

My photo
Young at heart and I keep forgetting my age.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Cheese Carrot Cake

I made it !

I woke up today morning and crave for carrot cake. Later, I remembered a receipe that my lil sis gave me. A quick look at the receipe and off to Tesco to buy the baking stuff.

What stuff ? Hershey choc syrup, Choc drops, Strawberry drops, Colourful mix rice, cream cheese ....

4 hours later, baking mood arose and I started taking out baking trays, butter, eggs etc etc. The kids were "helpful" with dis-organising my baking stuffs ... most of the time, I kept putting back all the things in order ...

Finally, the bell rang and the cake is ready. What a NICE smell !

The cake dough is split into 2 baking trays - one is rectangular tray (for the adult) and the other is muffin tray for the kids.

We spread cheese icing on the muffin and off goes the decorative stuffs on the muffins...

The kids love the muffin and MESS ....

My next ambition is to bake scones ...

No comments: