About Me

My photo
Young at heart and I keep forgetting my age.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Klana Resort Team Building

Last weekend was a wet weekend for me.

We had a team building session organised by Human Capital at Klana Resort in Seremban. A very nice hotel with plenty outdoor games to start with.

It rained for 2 days and we still go ahead with all outdoor activities. I had fun playing with MUD! and RAIN!. Games played were Flying Fox, Abselling, Repelling, High Ropes, Combat Crawl, Memory, Electric Cable and Laser.

At night, we cool down with simple dinner and music. Later party went wild till 11 pm. Since it is still wet outside, we continued with pjayama party till midnight !

You should participate in the team building, it is something to experience in your lifetime !

No comments: