About Me

My photo
Young at heart and I keep forgetting my age.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Zoo Negara


School break starts from 10/3/08-16/3/08. Need an outdoor activity ? You can visit Zoo Negara at Jalan Ampang, KL.
I went was last year July and so much improvement has been made. Mind you, it is best to visit when the weather is dry. Please note that in addition to entry fee, they charge entry fee if bring cam-recorder. I guess the fund goes to maintaining the wildlife centre.

They have a mini-train that stops at few stations for you to see the animal closer. Do make an appoint to touch the elephants and giraffe. If you are too close, you might get a lick from the giraffe. *yulks*

Towards end of the trip, they have food centre for you to quench your thirst or fill-up your empty tummy.

At the exit, try catch the animal show and buy some souveniors. This time, I bought a set of rubber animals! Funny thing, all the animals came in 3 colours - green, yellow and purple. *chuckle*

No comments: