About Me

My photo
Young at heart and I keep forgetting my age.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Teluk Cempedak



Teluk Cempadak or fondly known as TC, is located at Kuantan, Pahang. The last I visited the place was 10 years ago! So much improvement has been made, eg the beach is cleaner, proper parking and eating space and a strategic spot for events.

They have KFC and McDonald outlet at the beach ! This you do not often seen elsewhere in Malaysia. If Im wrong, do inform me which other beaches that have one!

Good thing they restructed a new bridge alongside the beach. Can you see the big rocks? As you walk pass through the bridge, you will find a nice clean beach, suitable for beach games or building sand castle.

One thing I could not understand, if you are going to beach, what is with the heels?

No comments: