About Me

My photo
Young at heart and I keep forgetting my age.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mandarin Oriental City Vacation

30 Oct 2009
We try to have a family vacation once a year. Since Yasmine has started Year One this year, obviously the vacation must falls on schools break. But all hotels are booked during school break and both my HB and myself have limited time to plan and take leave.



The prime attention of having a vacation is to get away, sleep in the hotel and swim in nice swimming pool. Later we thought of trying city vacation ie doing all the above but in town area. It is a good idea.



So we book 3D2N at Mandarin Oriental Hotel KL, a superb hotel next to KLCC. A convenient location to find food and entertainment.





Our room is facing the city centre ie KLCC. The room is spacious which can cater for extra bed and baby cot. It also has a sofa which is very comfortable. We love the washroom - the setting is to die for and amazingly it does not have a lock.





I love the swimming pool. It is upto 1.2 metre deep, suitable for family vacation. Kids love the pool. We also tried the Jacuzi.

No comments: