About Me

My photo
Young at heart and I keep forgetting my age.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Confinement Set

14 Sep 2009

This year is the first time Im having confinement in KL. Normally, I will go hometown in Batu Pahat, Johor, but since I have schooling kids, different arrangement is made.

Im lucky because my housing area has almost all facilities, including tukang urut or massuer.

We called Kak Tina (tukang Urut) and she is available to massage me for 3 days.










I have low pain treshold and very picky with "tukang urut". Luckily, kak Tina is gentle and all the bodyache gone by third massage. She also shares her tips on how to heal onself. My swollen feet cleared by 5th day!

Kak Tina uses Mustika Ratu confinement set to massage my body. Mind you the herbs smells! So put on your worn clothes in case the smell does not goes off after several wash.

Lastly, Kak Tina will put on the body wrap around the stomach area. This will help to keep the body fit, tummy in, slim and pelvic bone in-tact. The wrapper is available at local store.
I cannot wait for Kak Tina subsequent visit (this is optional, the basic is the first 3 days). You feel good the next day after the massage.

No comments: